Contracts (read & review)
This is a read & review service. On buying/selling/renting out a property in Spain, it is advisable a lawyer is hired to protect your interests. This legal service is thought for tenants (or landlords) who wish to be advised on a contract's clauses. We offer this service nationwide. The service is completed within the next 24 working hours (as from payment).
We review the following standard contracts:
- Lease agreement (rental contract), long term or holiday homes
- Purchase contract
- Sales contract
- Option to buy contract (let-to-buy)
- Advising on a pre-existing lease agreement's wording and clauses: €100 plus VAT.
What this service does NOT include:
- Reviewing non-standard complex contracts (i.e. franchise, luxury accommodation) have their own set of fees. Ask us.
- Drafting a rental contract. We offer you this service instead: Rentals (contract drafting).
- English translation of Spanish rental contracts (additional fees apply).
- Legal advice on Spanish rental laws, regional holiday home regulations or tenant entitlements (legal advice billed separately).
- Tax advice on landlord’s rental income or landlord tax relief (tax advice billed separately).
- Fiscal representation.
- Phone calls, meetings, extra expenses incurred as a result of the work undertaken (to be advised).
Related legal service
We will be very pleased to discuss your matter with you. You can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com, by telephone on (+34) 952 19 22 88 or by completing our contact form to book an appointment.