Rentals (contract drafting)
On renting out a property in Spain, it is advisable a lawyer is hired to protect your interests. Both landlords and tenants should have their own separate legal representation. A professionally-drafted lease agreement avoids many problems on the long run.
We supply you with a standard lease agreement on which you can only make minor variations.
- We offer a standard lease agreement service that is completed within the next 72 working hours as from the time we receive by email all the necessary information to draft it and payment.
Lease agreements available from us:
- Residential (long-term).
- Holiday lettings (short-term).
- Seasonal lets (short or long-term).
- Commercial leases.
What our service does NOT include:
- Ad hoc lease contract. If you require the addition of several specific clauses to your liking, this is not included in our quoted standard fees (additional fees apply).
- English translation of Spanish rental contract (additional fees apply).
- Furniture inventories or contract annexes (billed separately).
- Legal advice on Spanish rental laws, regional holiday home regulations or tenant entitlements (legal advice billed separately).
- Tax advice on landlord’s rental income or landlord tax relief (tax advice billed separately).
- Fiscal representation service.
- Phone calls, meetings, extra expenses incurred as a result of the work undertaken.
Legal fees: TBA*
*Contract annexes, inventories, special requirements are not included in our standard fees and are billed separately. Standard contracts allow only for minor variations, the inclusion of multiple or complex clauses is billed separately.
Related legal service
We will be very pleased to discuss your matter with you. You can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com, by telephone on (+34) 952 19 22 88 or by completing our contact form to book an appointment.