Although litigation should always be used as a last resort at times it may be necessary to sort out matters in a legal manner.
We provide the following:
- Litigating against developers or lenders to recover off-plan deposits.
- Non-paying tenant evictions.
- Challenging community of owners' assembly resolutions.
- Litigation against Public Administrations i.e. town halls.
- Neighbour disputes.
- Tax refunds, tax appeals.
Legal fees: on application. No win no fee available on selected cases.
We will be very pleased to discuss your matter with you. You can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com, by telephone on (+34) 952 19 22 88 or by completing our contact form to book an appointment.
Litigation related articles