Land Registry Search (Nota Simple)
A Land Registry Search (LRS) is a service thought for those who need to find assets in Spain under the name of individuals or companies.
This service is suitable for:
- Asset-hunting in Spain.
- Matrimonial proceedings: tracing Spanish property ownership of an opponent party.
- Inheritance proceedings: tracing Spanish assets of a deceased.
- Debt recovery.
- Buying, selling or renting property in Spain.
What this service includes:
- Property search.
- Reply within 24 hours (contingent on the Land Registry).
- *Basic translation into English of legal terms and property extract (*optional; additional fees apply).
What you need to supply us (one or more of the following):
- First name and surname of owner/s.
- Identification details of owner i.e. NIE number.
- Identification details of property i.e. IDUFIR (single property registration identifier).
- Region in Spain where you think the property may be located (optional).
Legal fee (per property):
- No English translation: €50 (plus VAT)
- With basic English translation: €70 (plus VAT)
We will be very pleased to discuss your matter with you. Please contact us for a free initial consultation. You can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone on 951 894 675 or by completing our contact form.
Related legal service
Recognition and Execution of Foreign Court Rulings: We can place a charge against the Spanish property of your defendant if you have a firm ruling in your home country. We can also seize the property and publicly auction it off.
Nota Simple: What is it and how do you get one? – 8th of April 2013