Nota Simple – Land Registry Search (LRS)
A Land Registry Search (LRS) is a service thought for those who need to find assets in Spain under the name of individuals or companies (you must specify the latter).
This service is suitable for:
- Asset-hunting in Spain.
- Matrimonial proceedings: tracing Spanish property ownership of an opponent party.
- Inheritance proceedings: tracing Spanish assets of a deceased.
- Debt recovery.
- Buying, selling or renting property in Spain.
- Law Enforcement Agencies seeking ill-gotten assets in Spain.
- Private detectives.
What this service includes:
- Property search.
- Reply within 24 hours (contingent on the Land Registry).
- Basic translation into English of legal terms and property extract. *
*optional, additional fees apply
What you need to supply us (one or more of the following):
- Full name and surname of owner/s.
- Identification details of owner i.e. DNI if Spanish, or NIE number if non-resident.
- IDUFIR (single property registration identifier).
- Region in Spain where the property is located (a street address is useless for a search)
Legal fees (per property):
- No English translation: €50
- With basic English translation: €70
- Bulk orders: fees on application.
EDIT 16/02/2018: The rules of the Land Registry have changed and negative result searches are now billed going forward (€10/each).
Larraín Nesbitt Lawyers is a law firm specialized in taxation, inheritance, conveyancing, and litigation. We will be very pleased to discuss your matter with you. You can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com, by telephone on (+34) 952 19 22 88 or by completing our contact form.
Related legal services