Registration of Holiday Homes (Andalusia)
Following new regulation, the region of Andalusia requires as from 2016 that all urban properties offered as short-term holiday rentals are registered in a Tourism Registry (ATR). We can apply and attain on your behalf a tourist rental licence in the region of Andalusia. In addition, all rural properties offered as holiday accommodation should also be registered following this same procedure.
Humongous fines are levied on non-compliance. Fast, simple tourist registration through us.
***We pre-register your holiday rental within 24 working hours***
This service is suitable for landlords who:
- Wish to register their property (urban or rural) as tourist lettings.
- Need to amend errors in their registration application.
- Wish to de-register their property.
You should have attained a Licence of First Occupation before you register with the Tourist Authorities (only applies to urban properties, not rural).
What this service includes:
- Collating legal paperwork.
- Completing the online registration model on your behalf with the Registro de Turismo de Andalucia (RTA) for rural or urban properties.
- Liaising with the Authorities (if applicable).
- Obtaining your provisional unique alphanumeric code for holiday rental with which you can start renting out.
- Pre-registration is completed within 24 hours from the time we have all requested documents (see below).
What we need from you:
- Copy of an IBI tax invoice (this has a cadastral reference assigned to your property, which is required).
- Your NIE number.
- Full property address (a copy of a utilities invoice will do).
- Spanish mobile (foreign ones are not acceptable).
- Webpage link marketing the property (if applicable).
- Number of guests allowed/capacity.
- Number of bedrooms.
- For rural propeties only: number of single and double bedrooms.
What this service does NOT include:
- We do NOT apply for a Licence of First Occupation (LFO).
- Registration before the National Police.
- Communication to the Police for every new lodger aged 16 or over.
- Accounting, completion of tax forms on the rental income. See our Holiday Rentals Accounting Service service on this.
- The applicant (property owner) needs to hand in person the completed registration form at the ATR, (we can't do this unless we are granted a POA specific to act on your behalf). Acting through a POA has a mark up on our fees - ask us.
- Tax or legal advise on rental taxation or other issues.
Fees (per property): POA
Bulk orders: please ask us.
We will be very pleased to discuss your matter with you. You can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone on (+34) 952 19 22 88 or by completing our contact form.
Holiday home related articles
These were the first articles written on the matter and are number one on internet.