Registration of Holiday Homes
Following new regulation, many regions of Spain now require a rental licence for short-term holiday rentals. We can apply and obtain on your behalf this rental licence in Andalusia (or elsewhere in Spain). Humongous fines are levied on non-compliance.
What this service includes:
- Collating legal paperwork.
- Filing registration model on your behalf with the Registro de Turismo de Andalucia (RTA)
- Liaising with the Authorities.
- Obtaining your unique alphanumeric code for holiday rental.
What this service does NOT include:
- Registration before the National Police.
- Communication to the Police for evey new lodger aged 16 or over.
- Accounting, completion of tax forms on the rental income. See our Holiday Lettings Accounting Service service on this.
- Attaining a Licence of First Occupation (LFO). This is a different legal service and is invoiced separately (ask us).
What we need from you:
Flat fee of €120 (plus VAT).
Holiday homes related articles
These were the first articles written on the matter and are number one on internet.