Registration of Holiday Homes (Andalusia)
Following new regulation, the region of Andalusia requires as from 2016 that all urban properties offered as short-term holiday rentals are registered in a Tourism Registry (ATR). We can apply and attain on your behalf a tourist rental licence in the region of Andalusia. Humongous fines are levied on non-compliance. Fast, simple registration through us.
***We register your holiday rental within 24 working hours***
We can also de-register your property for the same fee. You should have a Licence of First Occupation to register.
What this service includes:
- Collating legal paperwork.
- Completing the online registration model on your behalf with the Registro de Turismo de Andalucia (RTA)
- Liaising with the Authorities (if applicable).
- Obtaining your provisional unique alphanumeric code for holiday rental with which you can start renting out.
- Service is completed within 24 hours from the time we have all requested documents (see below).
What we need from you:
- Nota simple of property (we can supply this service, additional fees apply) or alternatively copy of property’s Title deed.
- Copy of an IBI tax invoice for the property.
- Your NIE number.
- Cadastral reference of property.
- Full property address (utilities invoice).
- Spanish mobile (not a foreign one).
- Webpage link marketing the property (if applicable).
- Number of guests allowed/capacity.
- Number of bedrooms.
What this service does NOT include:
- We do NOT register rural properties, only urban.
- We do NOT apply nor attain a Licence of First Occupation (LFO).
- Registration before the National Police.
- Communication to the Police for every new lodger aged 16 or over.
- Accounting, completion of tax forms on the rental income. See our Holiday Rentals Accounting Service service on this.
- The property owner needs to hand in person the completed registration form at the ATR, in Malaga (we can't do this unless we are granted a POA specific to act on your behalf). Acting through a POA has a mark up on our fees.
Fees (per property): POA
Bulk orders: please ask us.
We will be very pleased to discuss your matter with you. You can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone on (+34) 952 19 22 88 or by completing our contact form.
Holiday home related articles
These were the first articles written on the matter and are number one on internet.