Recorded delivery service
In Spain, the law requires you send notice to individuals or companies only by recorded delivery in a number of cases.
Any communication sent by email, fax, text messages, WhatsApp messages, etc, are not admissible by law courts and do not serve as proof of communication.
At LNA, we offer a competitively priced service to send notice by recorded delivery in our headed paper within 48 working hours. This acts as irrefutable proof in any ensuing court case. This service is of particular interest to tenants and landlords who must be able to prove any communication sent i.e. when a tenant seeks to recover his security deposit.
Cases in which it is required:
- Termination of lease agreements (commercial or residential)
- Notice to landlord of household appliance flaws, damp patches, mould growths, noise, neighbour disturbance, other, etc.
- Notice to landlord of keys handover
- Notice to landlord on security deposit refund
- Start of legal proceedings
- Letter to non-paying tenant threatening eviction
- Letter threatening to take legal action on lack of payment
- Community of Owners disputes (AGMs, EGMs)
Legal fee: €200 *
*Our fees do not include postage fees or VAT
We will be very pleased to discuss your matter with you. You can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com, by telephone on (+34) 952 19 22 88 or by completing our contact form to book an appointment.
Recorded delivery service – 1st June 2020