Holiday Rental Accounting Service (HRAS)
As a non-resident, when you rent out property in Spain, whether long or short-term, you must file and pay a quarterly tax on your rental income (in Spain). Failure to pay, will attract penalties, delay interests and surcharges.
The most interesting part of our accounting service is that, following new regulation, we can reduce your landlord tax bill by a minimum of 40% - or money-back guarantee! No questions asked.
On average, we are reducing taxpayer's bills by 70%, or more! Owners who rent properties out in Spain (whether long or short-term) and hire us, save a substantial amount in taxes.
"We will save you more money on taxes than what you spend on hiring us."
Our law firm offers a bespoke rental income accounting service for both legal and physical landlords. Please note this accounting service is only available to non-residents in Spain. We file taxes all over Spain.
Our team of dedicated lawyers and economists will file and lodge your quarterly tax forms for a very competitive fee. Because of how admin intensive this procedure is and the need for specialized tax software, no landlord can realistically hope to complete it on his own without attracting fines & penalties.
Our Holiday Rental Accounting Service (HRAS) offers all the following advantages:
- Money-back guarantee. We will reduce your tax by a minimum of 40%, or your money back, no questions asked. All EEA/EU non-residents can benefit from this, including UK-residents.*
- Deal only with native English-speaking lawyers and economists.
- On average, we reduce landlord’s tax on rental income by 70%, or more.
- Very competitive fees.
- Fast, responsive, easy-to-understand tax service.
- We will let you know exactly how much tax we have saved you through our tax service.
- Complete the quarterly tax forms in Spanish.
- Submit the tax returns before the tax office in a timely manner (thus avoiding attracting penalties and surcharges on late payment).
- Setting a fiscal representative’s address to deal with all tax-related correspondence generated throughout a fiscal year.
- Reply to any tax notifications within the deadline ensuring tax compliance.
- Appeal misunderstandings or material errors (additional fees may apply).
- Mandatory Professional Indemnity Insurance which you can claim from in case of negligence or malpractice. Currently this cover stands at €1,000,000 with Larraín Nesbitt Lawyers.
- Up-to-date knowledge on fast-paced fiscal changes.
*luxury rentals are excluded from this offer.
Legal fees: €100/tax quarter
Larraín Nesbitt Lawyers, small on fees, big on service.
We will be very pleased to discuss your matter with you. You can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone on (+34) 952 19 22 88 or by completing our contact form.
Holiday-home letting related articles