Company Registry Search (CRS)
This legal service is intended for those:
- Planning to invest and need to find out the credibility of a Spanish-based Independent Financial Advisor or IFA (avoid IFA scams)
- In need to find out the financial health of a company they have business dealings with.
- Finding out the honourability of the owner(s), share capital composition or identity of the board of directors.
- Find out if there are other trading companies above. Especially useful when buying property locked up in corporate structures.
Information that can be expected
- General company overview
- Current officers (board members)
- Disqualified officers
- Abridged accounts
- Registered office address
What you need to supply us to trace the company (one or more of the following):
- Company’s full trading name
- Full name of company’s administrators
- Company tax number i.e. CIF number
What this service includes
- Request company details from the Spanish Companies House (Registro Mercantil Central).
- Basic translation into English.*
- Reply within the next 48 hours (subject to the Companies House performance).
* additional fees apply.
Legal fees: minimum of €80 (plus VAT)
We will be very pleased to discuss your matter with you. You can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone on (+34) 952 19 22 88 or by completing our contact form.