Rentals (contract drafting)
On renting out a property in Spain, it is advisable a lawyer is hired to protect your interests. Both landlords and tenants should have their own legal representation. A professionally-drafted lease agreement avoids many problems on the long run.
- Drafting a lease agreement is completed within the next 48 working hours as from the time we have all the necessary information to draft them.
Lease agreements available from us:
- Residential (long-term).
- Holiday homes (short-term).
- Seasonal lets (short or long-term).
- Commercial leases.
What this service does NOT include:
- English translation of Spanish rental contract (additional fees apply).
- Furniture inventories or contract annexes (billed separately).
- Additional, non-standard complex clauses (additional fees apply).
- Legal advice on Spanish rental laws, regional holiday home regulations or tenant entitlements (legal advice billed separately).
- Tax advice on landlord’s rental income or landlord tax relief (tax advice billed separately).
- Fiscal representation.
- Phone calls, meetings, extra expenses incurred as a result of the work undertaken.
- Drafting standard rental contract (in Spanish or in English): from €165 plus VAT. *
- Drafting standard tenancy agreement in both English & Spanish: from €195 plus VAT.*
*Contract annexes, inventories, special requirements are not included in our fees and will be billed separately.
We will be very pleased to discuss your matter with you. You can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone on (+34) 952 19 22 88 or by completing our contact form.