Rentals (contract drafting)
On renting out a property in Spain, it is advisable a lawyer is hired to protect your interests. Both landlords and tenants should have their own legal representation. A professionally-drafted Tenancy Agreement avoids many problems on the long run.
Lease agreements available from us:
- Residential (long-term).
- Holiday homes (short-term).
- Seasonal lets (short or long term).
- Commercial leases.
What this service does NOT include:
- English translation of Spanish rental contract (additional fees apply, see below).
- Furniture inventories or contract annexes will be billed additionally.
- Legal advice on Spanish rental laws, regional holiday home regulations or tenant entitlements (legal advice billed separately).
- Tax advice on landlord’s rental income or landlord tax relief (tax advice billed separately).
- Fiscal representation.
- Phone calls, meetings, extra expenses incurred as a result of the work undertaken.
- Advising on a pre-existing lease agreement's wording and clauses: From €80 plus VAT.
- Drafting standard* rental contract (in Spanish): From €165 plus VAT. **
*Contract annexes, inventories, special requirements are not included in our fees and will be billed separately.
**English version also available, additional fees apply.
We will be very pleased to discuss your matter with you. Please contact us for a free initial consultation. You can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone on 951 894 675 or by completing our contact form.