Power of Attorney
A power of attorney is required in a number of cases:
- To act on your behalf buying a property.
- To act on your behalf selling a property.
- To act on behalf of beneficiaries inheriting assets in Spain.
- To open a bank account.
- To incorporate a company.
- To issue legal proceedings on your behalf.
- To represent and act on your behalf on legal matters of your interest.
Legal fees: From €175*
* Our fees do NOT include Notary fees which are ca €48.
We will be very pleased to discuss your matter with you. You can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com, by telephone on (+34) 952 19 22 88 or by completing our contact form.
Power of Attorney Explained – 8th June 2017